The purest protein on the planet, extracted using exclusive cation exchange technology. ICE Whey has been engineered to optimise the natural amino acid profile for serious muscle gains: more BCAA's = more fuel for muscle growth.
* 100% Whey Protein Isolate, minimum 90% protein content
* Highest levels of naturally occurring Branch Chain Amino Acids (7899mg per serve), the key aminos for recovery and growth
* 2.588g L-Glutamine per serve for enhanced catabolic protection
* Boosted with hydrolyzed isolate fractions for rapid and complete protein absorption
* Virtually zero carbs and zero fat
* Gluten free
* No aspartame
Suitable for individuals with lactose intolerance.
ICE WHEY (Cation Exchange Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate), L-Glutamine, Flavour, Thickener (415), Sweetener (955 - Sucralose).
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY PRODUCTS.
SOY LECITHIN IS USED TO INSTANTISE THE WHEY PROTEINS AND IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE PRODUCT.
DOES NOT CONTAIN WHEAT PROTEINS.
This ingredients list is for Vanilla Flavour ICE Whey.
The best time to have ICE Whey is 30 minutes prior to a training session (in water) and another serving immediately afterwards (preferably in a low acid fruit juice or sports drink, for rapid carbohydrate delivery).
To fully saturate muscles with nitrogen for recovery and repair, ensure that you are consuming small, regular quantities of protein – ICE Whey is also ideal two hours prior to exercise mixed in low fat milk.
|Essential Amino Acids|
|Bovine Serum Albumin||