Pancake Mixture Ingredients
- 200g of Uncontaminated Oats
- 40g of Lotus Almond Flour
- 300ml of Almond Milk
- 1 big, ripe Banana (or 2 small bananas)
- 2 and a half tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Loving Earth Coconut Sugar
Coconut Oil or Macadamia Oil for cooking.
- Melted Loving Earth Creamy Chocolate, Coconut Flakes and Raspberries; or
- Banana, Walnuts and Maple Syrup
In a blender, mix together the oats, almond flour, banana, chia seeds, coconut sugar and almond milk until smooth.
Melt half a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large fry-pan on a medium heat
Take 1/4 cup of the mixture and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
Then serve with your choice of toppings!
Recipe by Leah Cohen
Naturopath at our Bourke Street Store