Features and Benefits:
- High potency, synergistic vitamin and mineral formula boosted with seven herbs to support women’s health and vitality
- Professionally formulated to support the nutritional needs of women leading busy, demanding and/or physically active lives
- Promotes energy production and stress resistance
- Supports women’s reproductive function, menstrual health and sexual vitality
- Provides nutrients that support a healthy complexion and help maintain tissue repair and collagen production, including zinc, vitamin C and silica
- Includes powerful antioxidants to support healthy ageing, including betacarotene, vitamins C and E, curcumin (from Turmeric), Milk Thistle (St Mary’s Thistle) and Green Tea
- Supports healthy liver, immune and cardiovascular function
- Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and manganese in glycinate form for enhanced absorption
- Suitable for use prior to conception and while breastfeeding
- Vegan formula
How It Works
Despite the best intentions, it’s not always easy to eat a balanced diet, especially when you’re leading a busy life or are under pressure at work or home.
In fact, only around 7% of Australians consume the recommended five serves of vegetables every day, and almost half don’t consume the recommended two servings of fruit.
Furthermore, around 15% of Australian women are dieting for weight loss or other health reasons at any one point in time.
Under those circumstances, your diet may be low in some of the vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal health, resulting in compromised nutritional status. (For example, young women consuming low-calorie diets are particularly vulnerable to developing marginal deficiencies of certain nutrients).
Any such dietary issues may be exacerbated during periods of prolonged stress, because the body’s requirements for some nutrients increase during such times.
High potency Fusion Women’s Multi Advanced™ has been carefully formulated to enrich your diet and help offset potential nutritional deficits, supporting your wellbeing every day, including:
- Energy production
- Stress-coping and healthy adrenal gland function
- Menstrual health
- Cognition (brain function) and vision
- Immune health
- Digestive health and liver function
- Skin health and collagen production
- Bone and muscle health
- Heart, blood and blood vessel health
In addition to a broad-spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals, Women’s Multi Advanced™ provides seven powerful botanical medicines, specially selected to provide extra support for women’s wellbeing.
For example, Shatavari and Dong Quai have traditionally been used to support feminine energy, sexual vitality and reproductive health, while American Ginseng has traditionally been used to enhance resistance to stress, relieve nervous and mental exhaustion due to overwork, and support healthy digestion and sleep.
Women’s Multi Advanced™ is a vegan formula, and is suitable for use prior to conception and while breastfeeding.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 tablet once daily with food.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||54mg|
|equiv. to Pantothenic acid 50mg & Calcium 4.6mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
|equiv. to Pyridoxine 50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||75mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. to Vitamin E 50IU|
|equiv. to Vitamin D 500IU|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|equiv. to Calcium 35mg|
|equiv. to Magnesium 25mg|
|equiv. Iron 5mg|
|equiv. to Zinc 10mg|
|equiv. to Manganese 2mg|
|equiv. to Chromium 25mcg|
|equiv. to Molybdenum 25mcg|
|equiv. to Copper 25mcg|
|equiv to Iodine 150mcg & Potassium 46.2mcg|
|equiv. to Selenium 50mcg|
|equiv. to Boron 500mcg|
|Silica – colloidal anhydrous||53mg|
|equiv. to Silicon 25mg|
|Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 complex®) rhizome||2750mg|
|equiv. to curcuminoids 40mg|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) fruit||2640mg|
|equiv. to silybin 30mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf||1500mg|
|equiv. to catechins 41.5mg incl. EGCG 25mg|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root||1000mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root||450mg|
|Panax quinquefolius (American Ginseng) root||340mg|
|equiv. to ginsenosides 5mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit||91mg|
|equiv. to piperine 5mg|