Gentle on the stomach, Bio C® Powder can be mixed with fruit juice or water. It can help to reduce the severity and duration of colds, support skin suppleness, promote wound healing and maintain capillary health.
Why Use It?
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared with ascorbic acid alone
- Contains a natural source of vitamin C, acerola
- Contains no artificial sweeteners making it suitable for the whole family*
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps maintain capillary health
Adults: Take 1 g (1 level scoop using measuring scoop enclosed) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 1 g 3 times a day.
Children 4-12 years: Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2 - 4 years: Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years: Only as professionally prescribed Add powder to fruit juice or water.
Note this product contains citrus bioflavonoids which do not dissolve.
Stir vigorously to disperse.
Always use a dry scoop and replace lid tightly.
|Ingredients||Per 1g Of Powder|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||300mg|
|Equivalent to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 248mg|
|Equivalent to Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 231mg|
|Total Vitamin C||779mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract||40mg|
|Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) extract equivalent to dry fruit||160mg|