- Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf help maintain healthy immune system function and provide relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf have traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing and mild body aches and pains.
Directions For Use
Children 2-4 years: Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years: Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years: Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
This product does not contain any added:
- Tree Nut or Animal Products
- Artificial Colourings, Flavourings, Sweeteners or Preservatives
|Ingredients||Per Serve (5ml)|
|Herbal Extracts Equivalent to Fresh|
|Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit||2g|
|Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf||500mg|
|Herbal Extract Equivalent to Dry|
|Echinacea Purpurea (Echinacea) Root||250mg|