- CompleteHealth dispatches your order from Melbourne, Australia on business days only (Mon to Fri).
- We use Australia Post (registered mail) for all deliveries.
- Orders paid for on-site through Securepay or Paypal and received by 10:00am Mon-Fri will be processed that day. Off-site payment methods are slower and those orders are processed on the day of receiving payment.
- We will notify you of any delays
- During promotions there may be an additional day for processing some orders.
- On dispatch, a tracking number will generally be sent by email.
Tips to ensure speedy delivery
- Supply all your possible contact details, correctly.
- Keep us notified of any changes in your contact or delivery details
- Registered post requires that a person sign for your parcel. If you elect to have a parcel delivered without a signature, this is at your risk
- Ensure that the person who may be asked to sign for your delivery is aware of this and notifies you that it has arrived.
- If nobody is at the address to sign, a card should be left by the driver providing pickup details from your local post office. If you believe your parcel should have arrived, please use any tracking information we may have provided, or contact your local post office or ourselves.
- You may wish to have your order delivered to your workplace. If so, please include the name of the business in the delivery address details.
Delivery within Australia:
- If you spend more than $75 you will receive free shipping (Australia only).
- An $8 flat rate applies to all standard shipping (any size) to anywhere in Australia.
- Express Postage is calculated by estimated parcel weight and the destination postcode. Our Australia Post discount rates (plus a small handling fee) apply.
- Pick up from City store is available at no charge.
All International shipments:
- Postage prices are based on Australia Post International Parcel pricing; Air mail, based on weight, with a small handling fee, between $2 to $3 added.
- Paypal is the only accepted method of payment for international orders
- Postage costs are calculated in the checkout and presume that insurance is available.
- If insurance cannot be applied to regular Air Mail, then the service will be upgraded to ECI (Express Courier International). Additional postage will be invoiced through PayPal.
- Should you prefer the delivery to be sent by Regular Air Mail without insurance, please email us to authorise this, but note that no claims can be made on uninsured mail.
For international customers:
- Completehealth.com.au does not include customs fees, taxes and tariffs. Customers outside of the Australia may be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You, the customer are solely responsible for any additional customs clearance fees; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- The purchaser should inform themselves of any customs or import restrictions that may apply to products they wish to purchase. Completehealth.com.au cannot be held liable for any holding, seizure or return of goods by customs in the country of destination. Any returned goods must be received in saleable condition for any credits to apply. In the event of any return of goods, the purchaser is liable for postage costs.
Estimated Delivery Times within Australia
(as per Australia Post guidelines).
|Delivery within Melbourne Metropolitan Area||Next working day|
|Delivery to regional areas in Victoria||1-3 working days|
|Delivery to Sydney or Adelaide||2 working days|
|Delivery to other capital cities||3-5 working days|
|To other interstate locations||4-6 working days|
- The details of Express Post turnaround and "guarantee" are available from the Australia Post website. In brief (at the time of writing), it should provide next business day delivery to most metropolitan regions of state and territory capitals with the exception of W.A. and N.T. The Next Business Day Network (NBDN) also includes CBD Perth (but not suburbs of Perth), all areas of Victoria plus major regional centres in NSW and QLD, and Launceston.
- Outside of the NBDN, express post should result in a quicker delivery than regular eParcel. We are unable to detail turnaround times outside of the NBDN.
Estimated Delivery Times - International
(as per Australia Post guidelines).
|New Zealand||3-7 days|
|Pacific Island||5-10 days|
|Middle East||5-12 days|
|South America||7-18 days|
* Days for delivery are business days after dispatch.